The blog I liked the most is called: Cheezburguer. In my opinion the blog is very easy to use and there is a link to all the places you can access in the blog. Also the content of the blog really caught my attention. I love websites that are focused in comedy but also not only that.
The other blog I liked is from Alex Motzenbecker, a designer. I liked the way the blog is set up and how the transaction is between the topics.
segunda-feira, 17 de setembro de 2018
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
VR tour Museum
Hello! Click HERE to see the new VR Tour to the Cherokee Country History and Arts Museum
-
As VR seemed like a good idea for the future, this industry has been facing challenges to actually be successful in the market. As for now, ...
-
To make this ad, I used the website CANVA. When I first logged into that website I had no idea of what kinda of ad I was going to do, but...
-
Machinima is the use of real-time computer graphics engines to create a cinematic production. Most often, video games are used to create the...
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário